Saturday, May 12, 2012



I've started cleaning out all the flower beds. The back yard is nearly finished, the beds have been weeded and the debris has been hauled to the appropriate dump pile. I still have flats of annuals in the greenhouse that are waiting for the temps to stabilize before I put them out. Many of my perennials have become overgrown and it's time to divide them and move them to other beds. Yesterday I decided the bed that borders the Bocce court would make a great home for many of the plants that need to be divided so I started the clean up on that bed. I hoed out all the dead grass and hauled it to the compost pile and I had every intention of doing some transplanting but by the time I finished cleaning the bed my arms felt like they were going to fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment